Learn to craft engaging, entertaining, compelling stories for the screen…spontaneously and without struggle…whether you’re a seasoned screenwriter or just starting out.
"Writing for film doesn’t have to feel like an engineered exercise in story-building. Rather, it can be a story-freeing adventure, one that retains all the magic, wonder and awe of movies and make-believe.”
– Mark David Gerson
Suggested Donation: $15
(Limited seating; arrive early to ensure a space.)
Other Events in Mark David's Fall 2019 Sedona Series...
• Sept. 29 – The Heartful Art of Revision: An Intuitive Approach to Editing
• Oct. 6 – Birthing Your Book…Even If You Don’t Know What It’s About
• Oct. 13 – From Memory to Memoir: Writing the Stories of Your Life
• Oct. 20 – Organic Screenwriting: Writing for Film, Naturally
• Oct. 27 – The Heartful Art of Revision: An Intuitive Approach to Editing